Wednesday HodgePodge (10/5/11)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
A- One of my favorites is a crockpot full of chili and a pot of rice to go with it.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
A- I would say I am a creature of habit. I brush my teeth after every meal, I cook our meals from recipes, I wake up early during the week and sleep late on weekends, I check my e-mail first thing in the morning, and I read my Bible in the morning.
3. What food product (no longer available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
A- I would say Tang, I don't think it's available.
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
A- I can't think of anything.
5. Zoo~circus~carnival...your favorite?
A- I say the zoo because I love watching the animals. However, I love carnival food. I'm not much of a circus girl.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
A- I have been known to be argumentative in the past but now I try to just shut my mouth and keep quiet.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- We had a wonderful time of celebrating our son's birthday over the weekend. We saw Third Day in concert, went out to eat and also saw the movie Courageous. Courageous is a wonderful movie, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.