Wednesday HodgePodge (10/5/11)


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening? 
A- One of my favorites is a crockpot full of chili and a pot of rice to go with it.

2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
A- I would say I am a creature of habit. I brush my teeth after every meal, I cook our meals from recipes, I wake up early during the week and sleep late on weekends, I check my e-mail first thing in the morning, and I read my Bible in the morning.

3. What food product (no longer available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
A- I would say Tang, I don't think it's available.


4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
A- I can't think of anything.

5. Zoo~circus~carnival...your favorite?
A- I say the zoo because I love watching the animals. However, I love carnival food. I'm not much of a circus girl.


6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
 

7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
A- I have been known to be argumentative in the past but now I try to just shut my mouth and keep quiet.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- We had a wonderful time of celebrating our son's birthday over the weekend. We saw Third Day in concert, went out to eat and also saw the movie Courageous. Courageous is a wonderful movie, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Jerralea said…
I like chili over rice - it's unknown in my part of the country to serve it over rice.

I remember Tang - but I didn't like it much, LOL.

I've been hearing good things about the movie, "Courageous."
sterlingsop said…
I love your background, it's so beautiful and atmospheric.

I've not visited your blog before but I look forward to reading more from you in the future :)
What a fun pick for a song!
Sue said…
I saw a preview of that movie & It did look good. happy birthday to your son. :)
Cathy said…
I love chili but I've never had it over rice...spaghetti, yes...but never rice.

I really want to see Courageous.
I don't like change so I am a creature of habit. I think Tang is still out there. Fun song! You saw Third Day, that is awesome!
blueviolet said…
I'm a creature of habit too. I like the safety of routine! Occasionally I'll have my chili over rice or even noodles. Yum!
Chili over rice on a cold day...is soooo good!!!

Happy Birthday to your son! Sounds like a great time.

:-)

I am glad to hear Courageous is as good as it sounds.
Alexis AKA MOM said…
Now that is what I should have done last night with the chili is made up some rice to go with it!! Hmm I'll do that with the left over's tonight!

You are so good about reading the bible every morning, I'm working on my time with him.

I'm so jealous about the concert!

I so agree on the movie :)
Sarah (Nikki) said…
you really brush your teeth after every meal???? even if you're out? I have a few friends that do that....Me...just mornings and before bed. Me too...zoo would be my favorite...and not a circus fan at all. I don't like how they use the animals in them. Michelle....have a wonderful thanksgiving.....I love reading your Q & A's.
Dawn said…
We haven't seen Courageous yet, but WANT to! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Blessings! (See you tomorrow at His Word Friday!)

Popular posts from this blog

His Word Friday (October 14)