If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?
A- I have been asked twice, in my life, to report for jury duty. I was not chosen to serve since I was pregnant both times. I am pleased with that.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very) how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.
A- Are you kidding?! My hubs would say I'm a 1 on that scale. After all that is how we met. My cars were wrecks and I constantly needed his help to fix something. To this day I need his know-how.
3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash...of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?
A- Well I despise beets..yuk However it's hard to pick from the other three. I like all three to varying degrees.
4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?
A- The best thing is to get off your pity-pot and go help someone else.
5. Do you enjoy classical music?
A- I prefer contemporary Christian music. But there are those times I enjoy classical music.
6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?
A- `Craving God: A 21-day Devotional Challenge' by Lysa Terkeurst
`Invitation to the Jesus Life` by Jan Johnson
`Let's Get Real` by Dale and Jena Forehand
`God's Story your story` by Max Lucado
`Love and Respect` by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
`A Confident Heart` by Renee Swope
`Lady Carliss and the waters of Moorue` by Chuck Black
7. What is your idea of 'cute' ?
A- a babies smile...a father and son fishing side by side...newborn puppies
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Thanks Joyce for hosting another week of the HodgePodge. I really had to think about some of these.