Wednesday HodgePodge (September 7)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just-turning' 21 year old adult?
A- You may save yourself years of headache/heartache if you wait to get married and have children. Your life is just beginning, it's not true that it's almost over. Take that missions trip to Jamaica, that's what is important.
2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
A- I love switching over my Spring/Summer clothes for Autumn/Winter clothes. It just puts a new step in my life. Fall is also the time for beginning new Bible studies.
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
A- I do not have problems falling asleep. But given my choice, I love the sounds of slowly falling rain and soft music playing in the background.
4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
A- No, unfortunately we do not have any sort of plan prepared. At one point we had an emergency kit but I don't think we have that anymore.
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
A- YES...I first started blogging while homeschooling so that blog was basically about our homeschool adventure. At that time I used wordpress later changing to blogger. I did have two blogger blogs, one was for reviews and the other (this one) was/is for my hearts desire.
6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
A- I recently received an invite for Pinterest and love it!
7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
A- Sometimes. It can bring a feeling of connection.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! On Saturday our family went to Celebrate Freedom in Atlanta. Celebrate Freedom is literally an all day free concert with several Christian artists. Two of the featured artists were Newsboys and Switchfoot.