Wednesday HodgePodge (9/28/11)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America, but if you do what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
A- My most favorite memory was going to `Celebrate Freedom`. `Celebrate Freedom` is an all day free concert with several Christian artists. With over 50,000 people attending.
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
A- It's hard to choose just one. I love brazil nuts, pistachios, and pecans. The one nut I don't like is cashews.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
A- My balance is put to the test when I am getting on an escalator going down...watch out below!
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
A- All I can say is..I am very gullible and don't know how to be tactful.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
A- I am sure I have asked several stupid questions. But one time I can remember is when we were traveling to Florida and the traffic was so heavy (I believe it was the day before Christmas a few years ago) that my hubby decided it would be quicker to take a back route. Well it seemed we had been traveling forever. I piped up and asked `Are we lost`?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
A- I suppose I should say roller skates. Even though I never did any of them well.
A- This is an easy question. It is a plaque I gave my Dad when I was 16 and just before he died I found out he kept it all these years. It is now in my possession. It reads `Dad, Jesus loves you and so do I`
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Happy Birthday to our precious son. Your an adult now and I pray you'll always remember to take Jesus with you wherever you travel through life.