Sings My Soul (September 3)


O let all who thirst,
let them come to the water.
And let all who have nothing,
let them come to the Lord:
without money, without price.
Why should you pay the price,
except for the Lord?

And let all who seek,
let them come to the water.
And let all who have nothing,
let them come to the Lord:
without money, without strife.
Why should you spend your life,
except for the Lord?

And let all who toil,
let them come to the water.
And let all who are weary,
let them come to the Lord:
all who labor, without rest.
How can your soul find rest,
except for the Lord?

And let all the poor,
let them come to the water,
Bring the ones who are laden,
bring them all to the Lord:
bring the children without might.
Easy the load and light:
come to the Lord.




Visit Amy for more inspirational songs.

Comments

Debbie said…
I love the lyrics to this song! Oh yes, let us come to the Lord who will fill us to overflowing with His Spirit. Love this.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Nana Jul said…
I've never heard that one. That's how He wants us to come to him...running!! Let nothing hold you back from running into the arms of the LORD!
Be blessed.
Julie
Godsgalnj said…
a beautiful song :) my first time hearing it.
shopannies said…
new song to me but very pretty thanks for sharing come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Rebecca said…
I don't believe I've ever heard this beautiful song before. I love the lyrics.
Hazel said…
Over in our part of the world, people haggle (cultural thing). With the Lord why should you even 'pay the price?' Thanks for sharing this.
Amy said…
very nice...

Happy Labor Day..
Misty said…
Beautiful song, thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Misty
blueviolet said…
That is soooooo pretty!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
I love stopping by when you put up these songs that just lift me up. Thank you my dear!
Stephani said…
Oh Michelle you've go Fall going on with your blog background! I really don't want to think about fall yet. In Oklahoma we won't have pretty leaves until probably the first part of November! I am glad for a bit cooler temps though! Have a great week!
Michelle said…
Thanks everyone for the kind comments.
They light up my day, really!
What a beautiful song. I'd never heard it before. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)