Sings My Soul (September 24)






Visit Amy for more inspirational songs.

Comments

Godsgalnj said…
I loved both these videos :) the last one especially. First time hearing it - love love love it! :)

Have a blessed weekend!
Marina@EBMR said…
Love the revelation song.This is the first time I'm hearing Susan Ashton.Heard this with Kari Jobe...but then this song is so powerful irrespective of who sings it

Thanks for sharing


- Marina
http://energizerbunniesmommyreports.com/2011/09/faithful-god-tsmss.html
Misty said…
Beautiful song choices! Thank you for introducing me to a new artist!

Blessings,
Misty
Grace.B said…
Hello Michelle

So happy to be back on your place !

Oh you really spoil us on this saturday sing my soul, two holy songs. I didn't knew this singer ! Love her praises the second one gave me such a joy I was totally in harmony with my lord thank you

much blessings for the day dear

Grace
Hazel said…
Wonderful songs. My first time to hear these artists and songs. I life What Joy very much.
blueviolet said…
Those make me smile. :)
Amy said…
Happy Monday... Very nice..
Amy said…
happy Tuesday...
I found you on Faithful Bloggers! Love your blog!
JamericanSpice said…
It's always great to find wonderful worship music!

Thank you for sharing!
Theresa said…
I loved these songs! Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)