Sings My Soul (September 17)






Visit Amy for more inspirational songs.

Comments

Lisa notes... said…
I love Sanctus Real. They're coming in concert near us in 2 weeks but we'll be out of town. Such a bummer.

Enjoyed this song this morning. Thanks for sharing!
Calite said…
Hello Michelle,

I am Grace your new follower from Amy's sing soul saturday I have discover a little late but I still come to share the good news and share the inspiration. Absolutely awesome voices and music. Thanks for the share. May god bless you.

Grace
Melissa said…
Hi Michelle, just stopping by to let you know that I've tagged you in a post...see this post

http://lifeofahoneybee.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-youre-it.html

I never know how people feel about these kinds of things, so don't feel like you have to play...but if you do be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you're playing :)

~Melissa

Popular Posts