His Word Friday (September 23)
(8) When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine,
(9) I have loved you, (just) as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love (continue in His love for Me).
(10) If you keep My commandments (if you continue to obey My instructions), you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love.
(11) I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.
(12) This is My commandment: that you love one another (just) as I have loved you.
(13) No one has greater love (no one has shown stronger affection) than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends.
(14) You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do.
(15) I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. (I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.)
(16) You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you (I have planted you), that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting ( that it may remain, abide), so that whatever you ask the Father in My name (as presenting all that I AM), He may give it to you.
(17) This is what I command you: that you love one another.
(John 15: 8-17 AMP)
This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.