His Word Friday (September 2)



           His yoke is easy ~ Matthew 11:28-30 (amp)

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. (I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.)

Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.

For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good - not harsh, hard, sharp or pressing, but comfortable, gracious and pleasant) and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

                                   ~

This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I wish I knew the bible better. I read it but I have a hard time retaining information. This is a good verse. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Godsgalnj said...

Just what I needed to read today!

Rebecca said...

This verse went through my mind several times this afternoon. I don't believe I've ever read it in the Amplified Version, but I love how it reads.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You help me learn and know more passages.