His Word Friday (September 16)



(15) Now they were bringing (even) babies to Him that He might touch them, and when the disciples noticed it, they reproved them.

(16) But Jesus called them (the parents) to Him, saying, Allow the little children to come to Me, and do not hinder them, for to such (as these) belongs the kingdom of God.

(17) Truly I say to you, whoever does not accept and receive and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child (does) shall not in any way enter it (at all).

(Luke 18: 15-17  AMP)

~
This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Nicole said…
Love this Michelle!

I need to be more childlike in so many ways... more trusting, loving, able to forgive and forget, and seeing things with new eyes!
blueviolet said…
Always one of my faves.
Dawn said…
Allow the little children to come to me. AMEN! Blessings to you!
Godsgalnj said…
I love this passage... this is a great one for me to remember personally as a Sunday school teacher. Thanks for sharing this :)

I tagged you in a post:
http://inthepalmofhishand.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-time.html

Have a blessed week!
Grace. B said…
Thanks for dropping by Michelle. I came back to see a little more of your blog, and I did well, since I find this other meme, I will try to join on friday.

Hope to see you around sometimes

be blesses

Grace

Popular Posts