God Bless America





Visit Amy for more inspirational songs.

Comments

Godsgalnj said…
a very appropriate song for this weekend! God bless America!
Marina@EBMR said…
Amen!

Have a blessed weekend

Marina
http://energizerbunniesmommyreports.com/2011/09/nothing-compares-tsmss.html
Lisa notes... said…
Great song for today and anytime!
Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this. ((HUGS))
Angelia Sims said…
Wow! Incredible. Their version blew me away. I just loved their harmonies. And the photographs in the video were VERY moving. God Bless America indeed.
Amy said…
very amazing...
Jan at J4C Home said…
I just returned from the Women of Faith Conference. We sang God Bless America. It was awesome to see & hear 1100 women sing this... beautiful.
Hazel said…
I've been here on Saturday. My comment must have been lost. Oh, and that's a nice song to listen to. Whoever the singer is, I like that song.
hazelintheglen said…
Was here on Saturday. My comment must have been lost. Oh, and that's a nice song, whoever the singer is, I like to listen to it.
Amy said…
Happy Monday,..

Popular Posts