Autumn HodgePodge (September 21)



If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings? 
A- I enjoy red chili when the weather is cool. It definitely must have beans, otherwise I'll use it on my hotdogs and call it a chili dog. I like my chili topped with onions, shredded cheddar cheese and just a tad spicy.

2. Red-orange-gold...your favorite fall color?
A- The only time I use any of these colors is during the fall. However, I love to see a mixture of these colors. I can't say I have a favorite one. They all complement each other.

3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
A-I can't think of anyone right now.

4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
A- This is an easy question. A group of ladies at our church, including me, crochet Prayer Shawls (Prayer Blankets) for anyone who is in need of hospitalization, lost a family member, had a baby, etc.

5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
A- Going down an escalator. I can go up, but I take either the stairs or an elevator to get back down.

6. Horseback riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
A- I love horses! Although I have never been trained the proper way to ride a horse I have been on a few in my life, including those that take a quarter, or two. Lol!

7. What's your favorite cliche?
A- `Don't throw the baby out with the bath water`/ `Easy as pie` /`Better late than never`

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Today is laundry day again!? It seems as if I just washed clothes and now their piled up again :)



Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

Godsgalnj said...

love your answers :)
taking the escalator down does bring that fear of falling! I sometimes just go down it like I would regular stairs... it can be fun sometimes. A thrill! haha

blueviolet said...

I know what you mean about laundry. By the end of laundry day, there's usually enough to start all over. :(

I think fall colors really do complement each other. I wish I didn't live near the coast because we simply don't have enough color here.

Joyce said...

That is something I found on pinterest but I don't think the link was to my page. Here is my pinterest link if you want to follow-

http://pinterest.com/jodaley/

My niece is in the hospital right now and a group of women crocheted her a lovely prayer shawl. It has meant a lot.

Amy said...

I love Orange..

Do not sweat the small stuff....

have GREAT DAY....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry the escalator scare you.
Those are great cliches. As I am folding my PJ's I will say to myself, I have folded this pair of pajamas at least 52 times! It never ends. Not one of my favorite things to do. Actually most things are not my favorite anymore.

Courtney said...

i LOVE your answers :)

Sarah (Nikki) said...

I love reading your answers....It makes me feel like I know you!! And laundry...yep...no sooner than I do it that I need to do it again. Yuck. Hope you have a great day out there today.

JamericanSpice said...

1. I'm not a Chili fan. I think it's an American thing.

2. I love the colors all mixed together, especially the blazing red :)

3. I didn't idiolize anyone. I didn't trust people that much and thought everyone was just that. people. That's why I don't have any particular celeb that I fawn over even now.


4. A few days ago. Had to help the boy with his scarecrow project :)

5 Driving somewhere on my own that I don't know. Like going to another city or state. I feel I'll get lost. I panic.

6. Ooh I wish I could ride horses! I love them, but never get to be around them.

7 When it rains it pours

8. Where does all these plates come from!!!

Love your answers!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh man now I want a chili dog .. lol

Ahh I love prayer shawls they are always so pretty.

hehe love those cliche's :)

Oh man don't even get me started on laundry. We pile dive sometimes.

Theresa said...

I love this! I love chili too--I am ready for fall. And I love those colors and scents of fall!

Thank you for your comment on my blog today!