Autumn HodgePodge (September 21)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
A- I enjoy red chili when the weather is cool. It definitely must have beans, otherwise I'll use it on my hotdogs and call it a chili dog. I like my chili topped with onions, shredded cheddar cheese and just a tad spicy.
2. Red-orange-gold...your favorite fall color?
A- The only time I use any of these colors is during the fall. However, I love to see a mixture of these colors. I can't say I have a favorite one. They all complement each other.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
A-I can't think of anyone right now.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
A- This is an easy question. A group of ladies at our church, including me, crochet Prayer Shawls (Prayer Blankets) for anyone who is in need of hospitalization, lost a family member, had a baby, etc.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
A- Going down an escalator. I can go up, but I take either the stairs or an elevator to get back down.
6. Horseback riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
A- I love horses! Although I have never been trained the proper way to ride a horse I have been on a few in my life, including those that take a quarter, or two. Lol!
7. What's your favorite cliche?
A- `Don't throw the baby out with the bath water`/ `Easy as pie` /`Better late than never`
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Today is laundry day again!? It seems as if I just washed clothes and now their piled up again :)