Wednesday HodgePodge (August 24)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. What is something that bothers you if its not done perfectly?
A- Washing pots and pans. When I get ready to cook I do not want to find food in the pan I'm cooking with. That kind of ruins my whole appetite.
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
A- I don't know about a 6th sense but some people seem to have instincts about certain things.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
A- It depends on who I'm saying goodbye to. If it's a close friend or family member I will say it slowly. If it's an acquaintance I'll say it quicker. I think it's rude to not say good-bye at all.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What is your favorite spicy dish?
A- I would say a 2 and my favorite dish would be a taco salad. Although that is subject to change.
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
A- I'm not sure which is my favorite method of travel, so I'll break this down.
I have been on a small plane and loved it. I have been on a small touristy train that only traveled between two towns and I enjoyed that. However I have never been on a jet or Amtrak.
I would not like sitting on a slow boat going nowhere for hours. However, I believe I would like being on a cruise.
As for autos? Although I used to love the thrill of driving, especially driving fast, I am seeing more and more people driving carelessly. Even though I may feel I'm driving carefully it's the other driver that scares me. I have seen too many near accidents because someone is using their cell phone. In fact the hubs and I have been run off the road by someone going through a stop sign. They didn't stop and it seemed as if they never saw us or the stop sign. They just kept driving.
7. What is something you take for granted?
A- My health. I am in rather good health except for the Diabetes 2. I eat more sweets than I should and one day I'll pay for it. I do try to exercise on a regular basis.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I am so very proud of my son. He is taking Honors French this year and scored a 92 on his first quiz. He was one of the highest in the class.