TAG Your IT!

Jocelyn posted this TAG on her blog His Pursuing Kindness and I decided to join.
Anyone who would like to join in is free to do so.

1. One of your scars, how did you get it?
A- I was riding a motorbike through an orange grove, without a helmet, and ran into a tree. This required 325 stitches in my forehead. The doctor decided to fore-go plastic surgery since my hair would cover the scar. Now I sometimes wish I had plastic surgery because the older I get the more my hair thins and the more prominent the scar.

2. What’s on the walls in your room?
A- Artwork


3. Do you: snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
A- My hubby says I snore and talk in my sleep.


4. What type of music do you listen to?
A- Contemporary Christian


5. Do you know what time you were born?
A- Close to 9pm


6. What do you want, more than anything?
A- A vehicle we can depend on. I had to call my hubby yesterday because my vehicle would not start.


7. What do you miss?
A- My dad died in 2010 and I miss him sometimes.


8. What is/are your most prized possession(s)?
A- A plaque I gave my dad when I was 16. I did not know he kept and cherished it all these years until he showed it to me before he died. It is now mine. It says: Jesus loves you and so do I.


9. How tall are you?
A- 5'7"

10. Do you get claustrophobic
A- Depends on where I am at.


11. Do you get scared in the dark? 
A- Not so much any more. I used to be extremely scared of the dark even as an adult.


12. The last person to make you cry?
A- Myself...thinking about how I have failed as a parent. Wishing I could redo all my mistakes.


13. What’s your biggest fear?
A- Failure


14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?
A- no preference


15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to?
A- At a park after bike riding.


16. Coffee or energy drink?
A- I don't like either


17. Favorite pizza topping?
A- Pepperoni or B.B.Q. chicken


18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A- Chinese, Mexican, or Italian


19. Favorite color of all time?
A- It varies with my mood =)


20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?
A- Goldfish Crackers? YES



Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Godsgalnj said...

Thank you for doing this! Loved your answers! :D

325 stitches?!? Wow!

It's really sweet that your dad kept the plaque.

Loved your answers - we are so similar in a lot of the answers :) That was really nice to see =)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Amy said...

Great answers...
I am a sleep talker also..
Sometimes I can be scared of the dark..
I made myself cry also because of the parenting thing also. It is a hard task but I love it..

Have a great weekend..

I did not blog this week..

Kisma said...

What a fun little post!!!
Scars are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :-)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Fun questions! That's a lot of stiches. You don't have a favorite color? Mine is yellow.

Sue said...

No way - 325 stitches that is crazy! that must have been quite the crash! Have a great week :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

We have so many things in common. love it.

I talk in my sleep to, Rick laughs at me I say it's better then his snoring :)