Jocelyn posted this TAG on her blog His Pursuing Kindness and I decided to join.
Anyone who would like to join in is free to do so.
1. One of your scars, how did you get it?
A- I was riding a motorbike through an orange grove, without a helmet, and ran into a tree. This required 325 stitches in my forehead. The doctor decided to fore-go plastic surgery since my hair would cover the scar. Now I sometimes wish I had plastic surgery because the older I get the more my hair thins and the more prominent the scar.
2. What’s on the walls in your room?
3. Do you: snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
A- My hubby says I snore and talk in my sleep.
4. What type of music do you listen to?
A- Contemporary Christian
5. Do you know what time you were born?
A- Close to 9pm
6. What do you want, more than anything?
A- A vehicle we can depend on. I had to call my hubby yesterday because my vehicle would not start.
7. What do you miss?
A- My dad died in 2010 and I miss him sometimes.
8. What is/are your most prized possession(s)?
A- A plaque I gave my dad when I was 16. I did not know he kept and cherished it all these years until he showed it to me before he died. It is now mine. It says: Jesus loves you and so do I.
9. How tall are you?
10. Do you get claustrophobic
A- Depends on where I am at.
11. Do you get scared in the dark?
A- Not so much any more. I used to be extremely scared of the dark even as an adult.
12. The last person to make you cry?
A- Myself...thinking about how I have failed as a parent. Wishing I could redo all my mistakes.
13. What’s your biggest fear?
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?
A- no preference
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to?
A- At a park after bike riding.
16. Coffee or energy drink?
A- I don't like either
17. Favorite pizza topping?
A- Pepperoni or B.B.Q. chicken
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A- Chinese, Mexican, or Italian
19. Favorite color of all time?
A- It varies with my mood =)
20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?
A- Goldfish Crackers? YES