Sings My Soul (August 27)








            Visit Amy for more inspirational songs.

Comments

blueviolet said…
Beautiful! Haven't heard that one in a while!
Lisa notes... said…
I have to say that's the peppiest version I've ever heard of "It Is Well". ha. But I suppose it is appropriate!
Godsgalnj said…
One of the BEST versions of the song I've heard yet... loved it very much!! =D
Nana Jul said…
That was just awesome....never heard It is well played Big band style before! Very peppy indeed!!
Happy Saturday!
Julie
Rebecca said…
This is one of my favorite hymns. I've never heard it performed Big Band style, but I love it! Would love to have this version on my ipod.
shopannies said…
love this version of one of my favorite songs come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Alexis AKA MOM said…
Love it, I agree it's been a while since I've heard that.
Nicole said…
Love this song!! Never have heard it done like this but I still like it! :)
blueviolet said…
How absolutely beautiful with all of the horns!!
Amy said…
very amazing..
Thanks for stopping by and seeing my babies.. Have a great day..

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)