Sings My Soul (August 20)






Copyright belongs to Anthem Lights

(I wanna know)

Just today
I heard a story of a pastor far away
Who watched his church walls fall with the rain
With tears in his eyes
Here is what he had say
"Let's reach the ones that will rebuild this place"

I wanna know You like that
To live, to love
With everything I am
To give it all
I wanna know You like that
To become
A man after Your heart
And not look back
I wanna know You like that

I wanna know
I wanna know
 I wanna know...

Like David did
He lived a life this world cannot forget
He'd fall so hard then get back up again
Then face the giant knowing he would win
Because You were with him

I wanna know You like that
To live, to love
With everything I am
To give it all
I wanna know You like that
To become
A man after Your heart
And not look back
I wanna know You like that

With every breath I breathe
I wanna help others see
And I will never stop
'Til everybody's singing

With every breath I breathe
I wanna help others see
And I will never stop
'Til everybody's singing

I wanna know You like that
To live, to love
With everything I am
To give it all
I wanna know You like that
To become A man after Your heart
And not look back

I wanna know You like that
To live, to love
With everything I am
I'll give it all
I wanna know You like that
Lord, to become
A man after Your heart
And not look back
I wanna know You like that

I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know You like that

I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know You like that

Comments

Lisa notes... said…
Anthem Lights! This is only the second time I've heard them. The first time was at a Mercy Me concert; they were one of the opening acts. A very gifted group. Glad to see them here.
Jan said…
I've never heard this song. Thanks for sharing. :)
Sarah (Nikki) said…
for some reason I couldn't hear the song but the words are how I want to live...thanks Michelle....
Debbie said…
I never heard this song before. But that's why I love Then Sings My Soul Saturday as I get to hear new songs and a few old. Thanks for sharing. Great words!

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Godsgalnj said…
Love this song - they don't play it often on the radio, but they have a few times... and love love love! :) Thanks for sharing this song! Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!
blueviolet said…
Very fun beat to it!
LynnMarie said…
Beautiful song, thanks for sharing,
Cathy said…
I haven't heard that song before. Thanks for sharing it. Blessings ~
Alexis AKA MOM said…
love love love this!!!!

P.S. I'm loving the breakfast for dinner week. I want to come over :)
Rebecca said…
Thanks for introducing me to this song. I love the beat!
Michelle said…
I would love for you to come over.

Tonite we had French Toast with Sausage Links. Tomorrow is Breakfast Pie.
Nicole said…
What a beautiful song Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

Popular Posts