HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Share a favorite song lyric.
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
A-Well let's see...I really can't remember the last time someone yelled at me.
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
A- Not necessarily. It depends on how they are handled. People with money or fame may or may not be happy. People that are happy may or may not have money or fame. How's that for going around in circles?
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family/friends that doesn't involve turning on the stove, oven, or an outdoor grill?
A- Seven-Layer Salad
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
A- There are piles of paper that need to be organized, which would simplify my life. Whether I'll do it is yet to be seen.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
A- If it wasn't for my hubby I would have no clue. He watches all the talk shows on FOX and listens to talk radio. Because of him I suppose I'm a 4, apart from him I am a 1.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
A- Another month gone? The older I get the faster time goes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I may or may not be online next week. A girlfriend and I are planning a 4 day adventure just for the two of us. Don't know what we'll do, where we'll go. We're just gonna hang out. WooHoo!!