HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. Share a favorite song lyric.


2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
A-Well let's see...I really can't remember the last time someone yelled at me.

3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
A- Not necessarily. It depends on how they are handled. People with money or fame may or may not be happy. People that are happy may or may not have money or fame. How's that for going around in circles?

4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family/friends that doesn't involve turning on the stove, oven, or an outdoor grill?
A- Seven-Layer Salad

5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
A- There are piles of paper that need to be organized, which would simplify my life. Whether I'll do it is yet to be seen.

6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
A- If it wasn't for my hubby I would have no clue. He watches all the talk shows on FOX and listens to talk radio. Because of him I suppose I'm a 4, apart from him I am a 1.

7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
A- Another month gone? The older I get the faster time goes.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I may or may not be online next week. A girlfriend and I are planning a 4 day adventure just for the two of us. Don't know what we'll do, where we'll go. We're just gonna hang out. WooHoo!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Joyce said…
Have fun on your getaway! ANd #7 is so very true.
Kathy said…
I almost said "Seven Layer Salad", too!
My husband loves Fox news, too. I've become a lot more politically informed in the past 3 years, but sometimes I just have to put some distance there...
Have fun on your "get away", and thanks for visiting my blog today!
Shannon said…
I just love that song, by the way.
Have fun on your little vacay! Nothing better than a girls weekend. Thanks for visiting!
That's me with #6. Someone in the house will say "did you hear about"
and I wouldn't have know otherwise.
Have a wonderful time on your adventure!
Stephani said…
Wow, four days of fun! Have a great time!
Love Cinderella - heartbreaking about his daughter.

Would you believe I've never had Seven-Layer Salad??
Theresa said…
Sounds like a great time with your girlfriend getaway.
Visiting today from Hodgepodge :)
Cathy said…
I love Seven Layer Salad but I haven't eaten it in years.

Hope you have a great adventure next week.
Amiee said…
I can't listen to that song anymore without getting choked up, and thinking of how his one daughter is no longer here on Earth, but dancing with Jesus.
Stacy Lynn said…
I hope you and your friend find something really amazing to do!
Sarah (Nikki) said…
I never heard this song...it's nice. And that 4 day adventure....am excited for you.....have a great day out there today!!!
A four day adventure with a friend sounds divine! Stay away from the computer but take lots of pictures so when you come back you can take us on that adventure too!

Popular posts from this blog

His Word Friday (October 14)