His Word Friday (August 26)



(29) Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's leave (consent) and notice.

(30) But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

(31) Fear not, then; you are of more value than many sparrows.

(32) Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me (out of a state of oneness with Me), I will also acknowledge him before my Father Who is in heaven and confess (that I am abiding in) him.

(33) But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I will also deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.

(Matthew 10: 29-33 AMP)

This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Godsgalnj said…
a beautiful passage! :) Another very encouraging one! :)
Alexis AKA MOM said…
What a great way to end our week!

I am just watching a movie called "What if" that reminds me a lot of these passages. Good one to check out! :)
Nicole said…
Love this Michelle! I pray that I will never deny Him because having Him deny me.... that would be the worse thing. I want to be with Him in Heaven!!!
blueviolet said…
This is a comforting passage, isn't it?
Michelle said…
Hi blueviolet!

Yes, I think it's comforting for those who acknowledge who He is.

He knows the number of hairs on our head and He acknowledges us before the Father. We are of more value to Him than many sparrows.

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)