His Word Friday (August 12)



(7) But as for me, I will look to the Lord and confident in Him I will keep watch: I will wait with hope and expectancy for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

(18) Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness.

(Micah 7: 7, 18 AMP)

The Lord is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows (recognizes, has knowledge of, and understands) those who take refuge and trust in Him.

(Nahum 1:7 AMP)

This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ.

Comments

Nicole said…
Yes the Lord is good! He is my strength, the One I always lean on! I am so thankful for His love, grace and mercy!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
great words to live by and just what I needed this Friday. Thanks hun!!
Godsgalnj said…
beautiful, encouraging passages! :)
Alexis took the words right out of my mouth: words to live by!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)