It's HodgePodge Time!
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. What is the most useful book in your house?
A- Besides the Bible I would say my recipe collections are the most useful.
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
A- I would say too cold! Although I don't like to get too hot, I hate shivering when I'm cold.
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
A- July 4th we attended our local music festival. There was a lady there who reminded me of my mom.
The lady used a cane to walk with, but that didn't stop her from dancing.
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
A- I love my burger cooked on the grill, actually I should say blackened on the grill. Then add catsup, mustard, mayo, sandwich pickle, lettuce, tomato, cheese and onion.
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
A- Presently I am reading `Invisible` ~ Ivy Malone Mystery Series (book 1)` by Lorena McCourtney
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
A- Usually with classmates coming to my house. My mom would prepare games, food and goody bags for all those attending.
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
A- I can't think of anything.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- This is my first post since April. Blogger has done lots of changing to the dashboard. I'm not sure how this post will turn out. I look forward to catching up with my bloggy friends. How's that for random?