HodgePodge Wednesday (July 27)


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. July is National Ice Cream Month...your favorite flavor? Soft serve, hand dipped or frozen yogurt-which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
A- Well let's see... I like French Vanilla hand-dipped ice cream and I prefer my yogurt frozen.

2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little? 
A- This is easy. I pack enough for a week, and then some, even when I'm going to be gone a couple of days. My suitcase is the biggest one. I attended a party, years ago, where they showed us how to pack luggage allowing us more room. That was perfect for me. Now I can pack more `stuff`

3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
A- Did someone say cleaning? I really should do more cleaning. My favorite cleaning product is my `Swiffer Duster`

4. What's the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain. 
A- I believe an innocent person imprisoned is very sad. They have lost part of their life. Justice will be served eventually on the guilty person.

5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
A- When I drove from Tampa, FL to Sylva, N.C. I had very few breaks, so when I finally made it home and went to bed my legs still felt like they were driving. A very horrible feeling which I will not do again.

6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
 A- I would like to say I am very athletic and could do them all. But, if truth be known, the only one I can do is biking and I haven't done that in ages.

7. What sound drives you crazy?
A- the sound of fingernails scraping down a chalkboard

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I am ready for summer to be over and Autumn to come on board.

Comments

Joyce said…
We've had a hot summer but I'm just not ready for winter to roll around again. It is too fresh in my memory still : )

Love my swiffer too!
Sherrie said…
Hi!
I used to bike also, but haven't done that for ages. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
blueviolet said…
One of my best blog friends lives in Sylva! That's the first time I've ever heard of anyone else mentioning that town.

I'm with you on the chalkboard nails. Terrible!
auburnchick said…
Although the cool autumn weather will be a relief, I do not relish going back to work! Oy!
Tammy Doane said…
With you on fingernails on a chalkboard. However, now I use a white board YEAH!!!! Very hot here, but a couple of weeks ago-we got some cool weather and we actually built a fire in the fireplace outside and wore jackets. I am not ready for the cool weather just yet.
Stacy Lynn said…
I'm not ready for summer to be over, but it's hard not to start getting in the mood for Autumn when the stores are displaying fall goods and magazines are filled with fall decorating and cooking ideas. Unfortunately, fall means back to work for me.
Cathy said…
I love all the Swiffer products!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
I love frozen yogurt too :)

I must learn this packing technique :)

Cleaning yeah I've heard that word ... lol

Bring on Autumn :)
Michelle said…
Here is a link that uses about the same technique I use. The idea is to roll your clothes instead of folding flat.

http://goeurope.about.com/od/packingtips/ss/packing_tips_2.htm
sarah said…
National ice cream month??? yeah!! I knew I loved the month of July. ☺ An innocent person imprisoned is equally as sad as a guilty one released. I can't help but think of the rapists who are released and hurt so many.
Jen said…
I'm right there with you on the athletic stuff. Except, I fell off my bike so many times as a kid that I'm to terrified to get back on one.

Also, I love the swiffer dusters too. Especially the long handled and adjustable one.
Alexis AKA MOM said…
Thanks for the link for the packing, LOVE it :)
Michelle said…
Your welcome Alexis.
I'm glad you found it useful.
Can't believe I didn't get over here on Wednesday. I am so behind again in my reading. Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a nice weekend.
Please come soon Fall!!! I don't know how much more of this we can take. Texas is about to become the next dust bowl.

Popular Posts