HodgePodge Wednesday (July 27)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. July is National Ice Cream Month...your favorite flavor? Soft serve, hand dipped or frozen yogurt-which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
A- Well let's see... I like French Vanilla hand-dipped ice cream and I prefer my yogurt frozen.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
A- This is easy. I pack enough for a week, and then some, even when I'm going to be gone a couple of days. My suitcase is the biggest one. I attended a party, years ago, where they showed us how to pack luggage allowing us more room. That was perfect for me. Now I can pack more `stuff`
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
A- Did someone say cleaning? I really should do more cleaning. My favorite cleaning product is my `Swiffer Duster`
4. What's the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
A- I believe an innocent person imprisoned is very sad. They have lost part of their life. Justice will be served eventually on the guilty person.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
A- When I drove from Tampa, FL to Sylva, N.C. I had very few breaks, so when I finally made it home and went to bed my legs still felt like they were driving. A very horrible feeling which I will not do again.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
A- I would like to say I am very athletic and could do them all. But, if truth be known, the only one I can do is biking and I haven't done that in ages.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
A- the sound of fingernails scraping down a chalkboard
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I am ready for summer to be over and Autumn to come on board.