His Word Friday (July 15)

                                                         
This meme hosted by Nicole is for sharing God's Word through verse, chapter or passage.
For more participants please visit Nicole at Coming Alive in Christ

Today I am sharing parts of Isaiah 12 (AMP)

 Behold God, my salvation! I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord God is my strength and song: yes He has become my salvation.
Therefore with joy will you draw water from the wells of salvation.
And in that day you will say, give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name and by means of His name (in solemn entreaty); declare and make known His deeds among the peoples of the earth, proclaim that His name is exalted!
Sing praises to the Lord, for He has done excellent things (gloriously) let this be made known to all the earth.
Cry aloud and shout joyfully, you women and inhabitants of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.




Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Nicole said…
What a great passage Michelle! I love to see what is touching others each week!! Thanks for joining in!! Have a blessed weekend!

Happy His Word Friday! :)
Godsgalnj said…
great passage of scripture! :)
sarah said…
love this verse....it makes me feel safe
sarah said…
love this verse. It makes me feel safe.
Michelle said…
Thanks everyone!
I am reading through the Bible and am loving it.
So much great scriptures.
Melinda said…
"I will trust and not be afraid..." those were words I needed today!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
Great passage and post!!!
Michelle said…
Melinda,

Thank you!
I'm so glad it encouraged you.

Popular Posts