Wednesday Hodgepodge (April 6)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. National Read a Road Map Day falls on April 5th. Would people say you have a good sense of direction? Do you rely on a GPS when you drive somewhere new? When was the last time you used a map?
A- HA! I wish we had a GPS. I am very directionally challenged. I don't know how to read a map. So when I go somewhere new I have hubby drive me to the place the day before I actually need to go. Hopefully it's rather easy to find. Otherwise I won't remember the turns and such. However if hubby is driving us somewhere, I sit it in the back so our son can sit up front and give directions from a map.
2. What's your favorite cookbook?
A-Well, I always cook from recipes. I don't know if I have one favorite cookbook. I enjoy cooking from recipes my mom has collected over the years (she gave me her collection). A few cookbooks I like are `Christmas with Family & Friends`(Gooseberry Patch) and `Best Ever Casseroles` (Gooseberry Patch). You may visit their blog at `Gooseberry Patch Blog`
3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?
A- Can I get back to you on this one?
4. What annoys you more- misspellings or mispronunciations?
A- misspellings! That's why I try to use a spellchecker.
5. What is something your mother or father considered important?
A- Well this may not be the answer you wanted but my mom considered gardening important. She would be in her garden daily, for hours. She said this is when she felt closest to her Savior. However, she is at a point in her life where she can't tend a garden. She does have a few indoor plants. But it's not the same.
6. Do you like or dislike schedules?
A- Schedules are ok.
7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem "Roses are Red, Violets are blue..."
A- If you leave I will miss you
8. Insert your own random thought in this space.
A- This has been a fun week visiting new bloggers through the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party. If you've missed it there is still time to join. Just click here for more details.