Wednesday Hodgepodge (April 13)


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
(Please note PhotoBucket is acting up so the picture may or may not show. Thanks)


1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
A- I like a big party that I can enjoy with one or two close friends.


2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
A- The item that stands out the most is the really big clock that hung over the couch. They moved around a lot, so this answer was from the house my dad built in the country.


3. Do you hog the bed, steal the covers, snore?
A- Well if you ask my husband he'll say I do all three. However, I have waken up cold because he had all the blankets. He claims I gave them to him.


4. Speaking of Easter dinner...what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
A- I have eaten lamb in a stew. I will not be serving lamb on Easter Sunday. To be truthful I haven't thought of what I'll be serving.


5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix...oooooohh....Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
A- I believe my birth certificate is in one of our safes. I can't remember when I last had to use it to prove who I am. Scary thought...what if I can't find it and can't prove who I am. Just sayin...


6. As a child, how did people describe you?
A- Talkative and Hard-headed


7. What do you complain about the most?
A- Hold on...I need to ask my husband.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

13 comments:

Thena said...

Not having to cook on Easter Sunday would be even better. :)

LynnMarie said...

#3 made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the laugh.

auburnchick said...

#3 was too funny! It's funny how selective memory works!

Joyce said...

We have a few things in common-I was talkative and hard headed (I like stubborn better). And I asked my hubs what my answer to #2 should be and he said 'yes'...I told him not true!!

Sheena said...

Talkative and hard-headed...wow that's exactly how my dad would've described me!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

we don't cook anything special for Easter. A day of rest!

Godsgalnj said...

Photoshop has been crazy for two days now - had to change my blog layout... hope they get it fixed soon!

I found your answer to number three really cute and funny =)

Do you usually cook a special meal for Easter? If so, what have you cooked the past few years (if you can remember)?

Expats Again said...

"You gave them to him," how sweet of you. LOL

Michelle said...

Hi Godsgalnj,

Looks like Photobucket is working again. YAY!

We usually don't have anything special to eat on Easter. Steaks on the grill would be nice. However my hubs is on call for work so he won't be able to grill anything.

I usually plan our special meals for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas.
We have colored Easter Eggs. But now that the boys are almost grown I don't know if we'll do that this year.

Cathy said...

talkative and hardheaded - sounds like my kinda girl.

Love the jellybean background!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I'm pretty sure I'm a cover stealer too!


Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
http://www.mawhats4dinner.com

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Do prime rib, it's so easy and delicious. I am tired of ham.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Sue said...

I never have liked lamb. We for some reason have Corned beef on Easter.

Have a great day ♥