Wednesday Hodgepodge (April 13)
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
(Please note PhotoBucket is acting up so the picture may or may not show. Thanks)
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
A- I like a big party that I can enjoy with one or two close friends.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
A- The item that stands out the most is the really big clock that hung over the couch. They moved around a lot, so this answer was from the house my dad built in the country.
3. Do you hog the bed, steal the covers, snore?
A- Well if you ask my husband he'll say I do all three. However, I have waken up cold because he had all the blankets. He claims I gave them to him.
4. Speaking of Easter dinner...what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
A- I have eaten lamb in a stew. I will not be serving lamb on Easter Sunday. To be truthful I haven't thought of what I'll be serving.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix...oooooohh....Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
A- I believe my birth certificate is in one of our safes. I can't remember when I last had to use it to prove who I am. Scary thought...what if I can't find it and can't prove who I am. Just sayin...
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
A- Talkative and Hard-headed
7. What do you complain about the most?
A- Hold on...I need to ask my husband.
8. Insert your own random thought here.