Wednesday Hodgepodge - March 23
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem.
What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity?
A- I don't do much outdoor activities. But lately I've been dreaming of going camping. I do enjoy sitting outside while I read.
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you?
A- Ok, these are hard questions today. I don't watch cooking shows so I really don't know much about them. Perhaps I would choose my mom. She has given me most of the recipes she's collected over the years and the only thing to top that is have her cook them.
3. When did you last fly a kite?
A- Bwahahaha....I had to laugh because every time I've tried flying a kite it didn't make it far off the ground. If someone got it flying for me it didn't take long for it to flop to the ground.
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything?
A- the stock market....which I know nothing about
5. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?
A- I think I mentioned before I know nothing about flowers. When I see certain flowers that my mom used to grow it makes me think of her. She was quite the gardener.
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school days?
A- Neil Armstrong's famous speech "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (You know crap, shoot, friggin'?)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I am so excited my son recently passed the GED test with flying colors. Now on to bigger and better things.