Wednesday Hodgepodge - April Fool's Style
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1) answer this question-what is something foolish you've done?
A- My boys say I am very gullible. So they decided to play a trick on me and tell me `gullible` is not in the dictionary. As someone who is gullible I started to look it up to see if they were right. Then it dawned on me they were playing a trick.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to eat/fix chicken? That's wasn't what you were expecting was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee
A- My favorite way to eat chicken is fried. However since I don't usually fry food -too messy- I only get it when someone else fixes it. I like to cook chicken casseroles.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
A- I love visiting museums, even tho the last time I went was when our boys were young. I believe my very favorite one was the South Carolina State Museum.
4. You know what they say about April showers....what's your preference-a bath or a shower?
A- I love a nice hot shower. I don't take tub baths.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"-fact or fiction? Why?
A- I'm really not sure.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
A- The Economic Climate!! My hubby hasn't had a raise in three years. We can really feel it with the cost of everything rising. They are downsizing at hubby's work, so I am thankful he still has a job.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A-I am looking forward to the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party!!