Sings My Soul (March 19)


I am linking up with Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for TSMSS.
For more participants please visit Amy.

This week I am posting a video done by a trio at our church. A local radio station is doing a contest to find a family who thinks they can sing. If you click over to YouTube to listen it will cast a vote for the family.The groups with the most "views" will be judged by the radio station. The winner will be able to sing at Christian Music Weekend at Six Flags. So click, watch and be blessed! Thanks!!

Comments

Godsgalnj said…
Thanks for posting this song - I sure hope they do win... they have such beautiful voices and love the harmonies! =)

I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Nicole said…
They sang that beautifully! I went to youtube so it would count as a vote. I hope they win! Thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed weekend!
Karen said…
Can they sing?? Wow! Thank you. I love this!
Hazel said…
First time to hear this sang by a family. But the song has been one I like very much over the years. And yes, I too think they can sing!
Sara G said…
Very beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing today with us. God bless!
Lisa notes... said…
Wow. They can definitely sing! Beautiful.
Raine said…
Blended harmonies, beautiful. Clicked also their vid over at Youtube. :D
Madonna said…
They sing wonderfully.
Cathy said…
That was so pretty. Thanks for sharing it.
Amy said…
Very nice. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)