Wednesday Hodgepodge - I cannot tell a lie
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Your favorite chocolate treat?
A- Hot Fudge Sundae
2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved?
A- Snuggling with my hubby
3. Cherries or blueberries?
A- Wow, why is this question so hard? I prefer cherries when their straight from the jar. I do not like cherry pie or dark cherries. I prefer blueberry pie with whip cream, I don't like blueberries by themselves.
4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to posses?
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
A- I am definitely a spender
6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other?
A- No, but I believe they would have a lot in common and be able to enjoy their time with each other.
7. Are you interested in antiques?
A- Yes!! I would love to be able to know so much about antiques that I know a deal when I see it.
8. Insert your own random thought.
A- Hubby, son and I will be at Acquire The Fire meeting this weekend. This meeting is geared toward Youth Pastors and their group. Our son has a couple of careers in mind, Youth Pastor is one thought. We've never been to an Acquire The Fire meeting so this is a treat.