Wednesday Hodgepodge - I cannot tell a lie


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. Your favorite chocolate treat?
A- Hot Fudge Sundae

2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved?
A- Snuggling with my hubby

3. Cherries or blueberries?
A- Wow, why is this question so hard? I prefer cherries when their straight from the jar. I do not like cherry pie or dark cherries. I prefer blueberry pie with whip cream, I don't like blueberries by themselves.  

4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to posses?
A- Honesty

5. Are you a saver or a spender?
A- I am definitely a spender  

6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other?
A- No, but I believe they would have a lot in common and be able to enjoy their time with each other.


7. Are you interested in antiques?
A- Yes!! I would love to be able to know so much about antiques that I know a deal when I see it.

8. Insert your own random thought.
A- Hubby, son and I will be at Acquire The Fire meeting this weekend.  This meeting is geared toward Youth Pastors and their group. Our son has a couple of careers in mind, Youth Pastor is one thought. We've never been to an Acquire The Fire meeting so this is a treat.

Comments

Stephani said…
Oh wow, hot fudge sunday sounds great! Every time a read another hodgepodge post I think of something else chocolate I like! ~ Acquire the Fire sounds neat. Hope it is a blessed time!
Amy said…
Maybe that is my problem...I don't like antiques because I don't know much about them. I like older pop culture things, but furniture from the 1800s just doesn't do anything for me.

Have a great day!!
Jocelyn said…
I've heard many good things about ACF - I hope it turns out to be awesome!! =)
blueviolet said…
Do you like the Peanut Buster Parfaits at Dairy Queen? Those are ridiculously delicious hot fudge sundaes.

Your cherry/blueberry answer is complicated! LOL
Michelle said…
I love DQ's Peanut Buster Parfaits, however I'm not much of a peanut eater so I ask they put pecans on it instead of peanuts.
I'm so complicated...LOL
Joyce said…
Hope you have a wonderful weekend....I'm thinking I need a hot fudge sundae now : )
auburnchick said…
Honesty is so important to me! I wonder, though, if it is possible for any world leader to be completely honest. One can always hope, eh?
LynnMarie said…
Hot fudge sunday! I haven't had one of those in - I can not remember - how long! We may see 40 tomorrow but then we are right back in the 20's. Spring - Where are you?
Amy said…
Yummy treat.. I also love cherries. Have a great evening!
Kathy said…
Oh yes! I love hot fudge sundaes almost as much as hot fudge cake!

I hope you enjoy the meeting!!
Lea said…
I've head of ATF and am sure it will be an awesome week-end and help your son in your decision.

Enjoyed your answers and wishing for you bountiful blessings!
Amy said…
It is so neat what a baby will do. Have a great day!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
Yum .... I'm stuck on hot fudge thoughts now :)

Popular Posts