Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 11
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for?
If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
A- I'll be watching because my guys will. I really don't care who wins.
2. Is ignorance bliss?
A- These are hard questions. Ignorance is bliss in some cases.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
A- Either Sleepy or Sneezy
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.
A- Couples sit together
5. What is beauty?
A- Beauty could be so many things. A fluffy cat sleeping beside you, watching a sunset, love in a child's eyes, a newborn baby.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
A- Seven-layer salad
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I'm looking forward to going to Bible study tonight.
I am praising God for our new vehicle.
I pray our son will be able to realize his dreams of being a Missionary.