This meme is hosted by Joyce @ From This Side of the Pond.
Please visit Joyce for more participants.
1. Share your Christmas Eve traditions.
On Christmas Eve we traditionally open one present. Also one of our boys plays Santa and puts the presents under the tree, presents in the stockings, and leaves milk & cookies out for Santa. (which Dad gets to eat)
2. What was the best book you read in 2010?
`The Last Christian` by David Gregory (my review here)
3. Do you have pets and if so do you allow them on the furniture?
Yes, we have 2 adult cats and 1 kitten. They are aloud on our furniture and they are aloud to sleep with us.
4. What event from 2010 are you most thankful for?
We were able to visit my mom for Thanksgiving. My dad passed away January 2010. I'm Thankful I still have my mom.
5. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before.
I drove my hubby's Jeep. I don't like driving it because it has a lot of mechanical difficulties.
6. Brussels sprouts...friend or foe?
7. Who would you nominate for man/woman of the year?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!