Some of My Favorite Christmas Songs

Hope your having a wonderful Christmas.
I wanted to share some Christmas with you.
These songs are in no particular order.

Fave Christmas Songs:
(1) The Christmas Shoes (Newsong)

(2) Christmas Makes Me Cry (Mandisa & Matthew West)

(3) Christmas This Year (Toby Mac)

(4) Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel (Selah)

(5) Joy To The World

(6) Little Drummer Boy (Faith Hill)

(7) Oh Holy Night (Celine Dion)

(8) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Amy Grant)

(9) The First Noel

(10) Charlie Brown Christmas (Charlie Brown)

Comments

Amy said…
Merry Christmas...
Linda said…
Merry Christmas Michelle!

I liked all ten of your favorite Christmas songs.
Godsgalnj said…
Merry merry merry Christmas!! =) We share some Christmas faves =) Love the Christmas tree graphic!
Alicia said…
Great choices! I love listening to Christmas music!!
Faith Imagined said…
Merry Christmas! I love your Christmas song list ;-)

Popular Posts