Reminder: Save Those Lids

As the year comes to a close I want to remind you to save those pink Yoplait lids.
You can still help support the breast cancer cause through Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives until December 31,2010. Yoplait will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® for up to $1.6 million,
with a minimum donation of $500,000. Visit YourLidMatters.com for lid collection tips and tools!

We also want to share a special Yoplait coupon - click on link
below - to help you enjoy a delicious product while supporting a
worthwhile cause.  Feel free to share the coupon link with your readers
but hurry -supply is limited!

http://www.mygettogetherpage.com/uc/main/3943/

Interested in hosting a MyGetTogether?  Visit Pssst.generalmills.com for
information on how you can host a MyGetTogether, receive the inside
scoop from your favorite brands, and enjoy valuable savings.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation from Yoplait or General Mills.
 I am merely passing along this information.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I recently mailed my lids in. I love supporting a good cause. Hope you have a wonderful week.

blueviolet said...

I have a bunch of them, so thanks for the reminder that I need to send them.

JamericanSpice said...

I have my lids! Oh and I already mailed them! I didn't want to be late.

Great cause.

Nanna said...

thanks for stopping by the other day, the pink lids are agreat cause, & the jiffy cookbook, well I've never thought past cornbread & hushpuppies on that LOL have a blessed Holiday season
Helen