Meet Me On Monday 28th Edition



Questions:

1.  What are your New Year's Eve plans?
We usually watch the big ball at Times Square in New York (on t.v.). Along with that we have sparkling cider, crackers and meat (pepperoni, salami, etc). However as I age it's getting harder to stay awake for all the hoopla.

2.  How tall are you?
I am somewhere between 5'6" and 5'7" depending on whose measuring me :)

3.  What is your favorite pudding flavor?
It depends on my mood. It's either chocolate or vanilla.

4.  What room of the house do you blog the most in?
We have a big living room and my computer sits in a corner, by a window. So that's where I do my blogging.

5.  What is your best physical feature?
I really don't know. Maybe my eyes.

I enjoy getting to know new bloggers and what better way than a meme where I can do just that.
For other participants please visit Java at Never Growing Old

Comments

Deb said…
Our answers are so similar!!! Thanks for stopping by Wise Old Owl Designs and commenting!!!
So glad you joined in. Yes it is hard to stay awake to watch that ball drop! Your nice and tall, my sister is 5'9"! Loved reading your answers. Have a wonderful week.
Jingle said…
Greetings, you win the celebrate blogger of 2010 award in food/cooking…

The Celebrate Blogger of 2010 Awards


Everyone gets The Celebrate Blogger of 2010 Award in Short Stories Honorable mention!

Hope your day go well,
Happy New Year!
Thank you for voting...
Nice to meet you!! I am 5'6" also!!
Shawn Becker said…
Hi, thanks for visiting, I came by for a visit and after reading your posts I am now a new follower. It is nice to find Christian blogs.
Congratulations on the award, I can see it was well deserved. I am heading off now to look at your recipes!
Shawn
Shawn Becker said…
The Kielbasa looks great, I will copy it from All Recipes!
Shawn
Amy said…
I love pudding any flavor is pretty good. I hope you have a great New Years.. You dinner sounded amazing.
Rumtruffle said…
Hello,
Just hopped by via MMOM, I am a new follower of your lovely blog. We have similar answers to this weeks questions, chocolate does seems a very popular If you have a few spare minutes please visit me back
Helen x
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.compudding!
Godsgalnj said…
Love your plans for New Years! =) ...vanilla pudding is awesome =)
kalea_kane said…
Good plans for New Years. I wonder if there are still some of those yummy beef sticks for sale at the mall. Have a wonderful New Year. Dropping by from Meet Me On Monday. I'm a new follower too. Please stop by and say hello.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday.html
Alicia said…
I like to stay home and watch the New Years Eve ball fall on TV too! I forgot to join in on the meme this week!

Popular posts from this blog

His Word Friday (October 14)