Aloha Friday

Quilt made from the fabric of vintage aloha shirtsImage via Wikipedia

Welcome to Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend.So I thought I would join Kailani and others, this week and ask my readers a simple question of my own.
Remember each participant has different questions. It's a great way to meet others and make new friends.
So after you answer my question be sure to hop on over to An Island Life for more.

My question is: Do you do a traditional Christmas day by staying at home with family and maybe some friends
or something out of the ordinary like go to the beach?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Michelle said…
We stay at home with just our immediate family.
blueviolet said…
Thus far we've always stayed home, but I think it would be really fun to go somewhere.
We have Christmas morning here but we go see family later in the day.
We stay at home on Christmas day. Clean up the mess around the Christmas Tree and spend a few hours chatting. Then it's off to work in the kitchen where everyone pitches in to cook Christmas Dinner. Organized chaos that I wouldn't change!

Happy Friday to you!
I am Harriet said…
We use to travel to family before our family dynamics changed.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/michael-vick-owning-a-dog-ever-fall-for-a-scam/
Deni said…
we stay at home
We stay home. I have never been away at Christmas.
JamericanSpice said…
We usually stay home and enjoy the time and cook or go with family.

Happy holidays.
Godsgalnj said…
Great meme! =)

My family and I usually go to church...and that's what we'll be doing this year - heading to church.

What's your Christmas days usually like?
Amy said…
this year we are going to my in laws house and hanging out with the family.. It should be a great time for sure.. Have a wonderful weekend..
shopannies said…
normal old stay at home eat enjoy company unwrap gifts
moweezle said…
We have a family tradition to stay home all day, then in the late afternoon, we usually go see a movie, whatever is the big one of the season. It's pretty much the only time that the whole family ever sees a movie together, so its fun and special. That being said, I haven't been able to be home for Christmas in quite some time, and I've missed doing it over the years!
Alexis AKA MOM said…
I stay home, past years I would make a big meal and just enjoy each other! Now my parents have decided they need to go someone elses house and not with their grandkids. Go figure.
~ Noelle said…
we stay home...
love family time

Popular Posts