35 cent Hamburger Helper Coupon

General Mills's logo.Image via Wikipedia
As the busiest time of the year is fast approaching many of us will be looking for some quick meals to prepare. General Mills is offering my readers a 35 cent coupon for Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper or Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Meals. Hamburger Helper has been a dinnertime favorite for busy families for four decades. Coupon expires November 30, 2010 or while supply lasts.  Click here for a coupon from Hamburger Helper 

Disclaimer: I received no compensation from General Mills for this promotional resource, other than a 35 cent coupon I could print out.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Amy said...

that is amazing.. I love this.. THanks for the tip..

Natalie A. said...

I love fast and easy meals!! Thanks for posting!