Tribute to Survivors!!

While visiting MyCup2Yours I found this video.
Her friend Lisa, a five year breast cancer survivor, is in this video.
She is the one with brown hair, wearing jeans and a pink and white tie-dyed shirt, skipping in a circle with another girl by the water. It's near the end of the clip and she's on the right side of the video.

I am linking this post to Keeping up with the Shultz Family `Round Robin.'
Be  sure to visit Amy @ Keeping up with the Shultz Family for more participants.
Also linking up to SHARE YOUR FAVES

4 comments:

Amy said...

It is so amazing to see these women. My Round Robin is this week if you want to join in..

Jingle said...

Glad to see you in my place.
thanks..
get the awards from my post.
take care.

Amy said...

Thanks for linking this up.. I loved it and glad others can see it..

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I agree what a great post and wonderful ladies!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm a new follower.