I've been tagged!

My friend Jocelyn at "His kindness yet pursues me" has tagged me with 4 questions.


 1) What's one moment in your life where you knew that God was really with you?
A- When I crashed into an orange tree while I was on my motorcycle with no helmet. The small limb went through my head causing me to need 325 stitches. God was with me, as I had no major repercussions from the accident.

2) Finish this sentence: One day, I would like to ______________________.
A- Take my boys to visit the houses I grew up in. However, I'm not sure if I would actually do that as I'm a bit timid of asking the people living in them if I could see their house.

3) If you could meet any one person for lunch tomorrow, who would you choose?
A- My mom! My dad passed away in January 2010 and I would love to spend a lunch (a day) reminiscing with my mom about years gone by.

4) What's your current favorite song?
A-I have several favorites. Picking just one I suppose I would pick `My Redeemer Lives` by Nicole C. Mullen

Now I am to pick other bloggers and I would love for them to answer the same 4 questions:


1) What's one moment in your life where you knew that God was really with you?
2) Finish this sentence: One day, I would like to ______________________.
3) If you could meet any one person for lunch tomorrow, who would you choose?
4) What's your current favorite song?

Hanna
Alexis 
Cherish
Joy
Nicole
Karen

10 comments:

Godsgalnj said...

Oh my goodness! That's a miracle - coming out from such an accident like that. God was surely with you!

I hope your boys do get that chance one day!

I'm sorry to hear that your dad passed away earlier this year.

I love "My Redeemer Lives" - it's such a great song!!

Thank you for answering these questions! *hug!* God bless!

blueviolet said...

Wouldn't that be fun to visit your childhood home? I would love to do that!

Nicole said...

WOW! So happy our Lord was there and keeping you from further harm. Yeah 325 stitches is a lot but it could have been a lot worse! Or an eye! HELMET next time woman!! lol

Hmm... now I have to think! lol It's Monday, I don't wanna. Just kidding! I will post my answers tomorrow. Thanks for tagging me!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh I agree God was watching over you!

I'm so bad about posting meme's, Here are my answers:

1) There's been so many. A while back my relationship w/ my husb hit a rough patch with some disturbing news. I know at that time he was by myside I could NEVER have been so strong with out him.
2) be happy with what I see in the mirror again.
3)My grandfather who passed. I have a few ?'s I would love to ask him plus just to have a cup of tea with him.
4) Oh lord I'm bad w/ listening to current music. You give me the Beatles and I'm over joyed.

thanks so much for letting me play along.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

WOW! Praise God that He brought you through that! I can't even imagine!

Debra Kaye said...

Loved your answers!!! And truly God is with you!

Karen said...

You are a sign and a wonder. What a testimony!

Amy said...

Wow I am so happy you were okay after that. Great answers and getting to know you. Have a great weekend!

Mildred said...

Such a wonderful testimony. Blessings to you this weekend.

Debbie said...

325 stitches? That is amazing. You are right - God was holding onto you that day. I'm so glad you were OK.