Women's Health Calendar

Autumn is the time of year I visit my GYN dr for a checkup as well as have a mammogram.
Have you scheduled your yearly checkups?
Women'sHealth.gov is currently taking orders for their 2011 calendar.
This would be a great gift for a friend, family member or yourself.
Your health is not something to be taken lightly.
You may order one (1)  English or Spanish calendar no duplicates allowed.
A printable version of the 2010 calendar is available by clicking here. 
The 2011 calendars will begin shipping in December 2010.



*This is a reminder for Women's Health Care. I have not been compensated in any way.

2 comments:

Kisma said...

I just had all mine back in July and I am all good. Now keep your fingers crossed for my three month check up in October.

Amy said...

this is an important message.. Thanks for sharing it. No worries on the Round Robin..

Have a great weekend..