Random Dozen


While browsing some blogs I found a cool meme that Linda from `2nd cup of coffee` has.
This is a great way for you, my readers, to learn a bit more about me.
If you want to join, or see other posts, please visit `2nd cup of coffee`

1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.

I love a hoagie full of meat, vegy's, oil & vinegar, and spices



2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
I love a good book: cookbooks, Amish, Christian suspense



3. What is your favorite board game?
I guess it would either be Clue or Monopoly



4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
I think I am more patient



5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
Ink for the computer printer



6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, 
"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
Well, it is definitely heart-wrenching to have loved then lost.




 7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
 Not sure


8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Being disappointed in myself.


9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
I have my very own special pictures, plaques & calendar in the kitchen.


10. Are you a crafty person?
Yes, I crochet prayer blankets

11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
Steak and corn-on-the-cob


12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
Going to, and listening to, a live Christian music concert all day Saturday

Comments

Karen said…
Enjoyed reading your answers.....

Popular Posts