In no particular order, first is an award from Amy@Keeping up with the Shultz Family.
I like Amy's blog because she is very personable. Lots of photos on her life.
Second is an award from a homeschool family at Living Our Dash. This is a family who is currently `Living their dash (life) in an RV.
Please be sure and visit both of their blogs. You'll be glad you did.
Now for the awards:
1. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
2. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
4. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
**This award was originally created by Advanced Booking and is meant to be passed on to Prolific Bloggers. A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
Seven Blogs to pass this on to:(1) Angelia@Living, Loving, Laughing
(2) Angie@A Simple Kinda Life
(3) Bethany@This, That & T`other
(4) Holly@ 504 Main
(5) Jam@ JAM's Own Reality
(6) Rita@One 2 Try
(7) Sue@ Stay At Home Mom
(1) The smell of clean clothes (laundry day)
(2) The crisp air (Autumn is coming soon)
(3) A smile from my son
(4) A nice card from my hubby
(6) My children's art
(7)The afghan I'm crocheting
I also choose these 7 blogs to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award:
(1) MarieAnne@Souled Out
(2) Thena@Patiently Waiting
(3) Katherine@ Katherine's Corner
(4) Mrs. B @ Life Is What You Make It
(5) Debbie@ Suburb Sanity
(6) Nanna@ Nanna's Place