AWARD TIME...

I would like to thank two bloggers who gave me awards while my blog was on vacation.
In no particular order, first is an award from Amy@Keeping up with the Shultz Family.
I like Amy's blog because she is very personable. Lots of photos on her life.
Second is an award from a homeschool family at Living Our Dash. This is a family who is currently `Living their dash (life) in an RV.
Please be sure and visit both of their blogs. You'll be glad you did.
Now for the awards:
As with all awards, there are also rules to follow and this award is to be passed along to others.
1. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
2. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
4. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
**This award was originally created by Advanced Booking and is meant to be passed on to Prolific Bloggers. A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
Seven Blogs to pass this on to:
(1) Angelia@Living, Loving, Laughing
(2) Angie@A Simple Kinda Life
(3) Bethany@This, That & T`other
(4) Holly@ 504 Main
(5) Jam@ JAM's Own Reality 
(6) Rita@One 2 Try
(7) Sue@ Stay At Home Mom
As a recipient of this award, I am to name 7 things I find beautiful around me:
(1) The smell of clean clothes (laundry day)
(2) The crisp air (Autumn is coming soon)
(3) A smile from my son
(4) A nice card from my hubby
(5) Music
(6) My children's art
(7)The afghan I'm crocheting
I also choose these 7 blogs to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award:
(1) MarieAnne@Souled Out
(2) Thena@Patiently Waiting
(3) Katherine@ Katherine's Corner
(4) Mrs. B @ Life Is What You Make It
(5) Debbie@ Suburb Sanity
(6) Nanna@ Nanna's Place

Comments

Amy said…
glad you enjoyed your award. Thanks for all of the kind words.. Have a great weekend.. Glad to have you back..
Thena said…
Congratulations on the awards you definetly deserve them. Also thank you for passing one of them to me.
Love the "Prolific Blogger" award. And thanks so much for passing it on to me! It's nice to receive this one, cause I really haven't been feeling too prolific lately. Maybe this will give me some blog writing incentive!

Take care, and congrats on your two awards!
Sue said…
Thanks for the award. Hope you had a nice vacation♥
Debbie said…
Congrats on the awards! I enjoy your writing so much and certainly think you are very deserving.
And thank you for thinking of me. You made my day!
Congratulations on this lovely award. You deserve it! I am honored you have selected Katherine's corner as one of your recipients. I am smiling huge knowing you enjoy my blog posts. Big hugs! Katherine
Natalie A. said…
Congratulations on your awards and congrats to the others receiving awards! That is a great list of beautiful things! I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend!
Amy said…
just letting you know that Round Robin is this Friday if you want to join in..

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)