One Lovely Blog

I would love to thank Jingle for the two awards she sent my way.







Awards:
(1) Lovely Blog Award
(2) Your Comments Are My Sunshine Award



Rules to Accept the Award:
  1. Thank the person giving you this award
  2. Copy the award to your blog.
  3. Place a link to their blog
  4. Name 7 things about you.
  5. Nominate 10 Bloggers.
  6. Place a link to those Bloggers.
  7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 Things about me:
(1) I am a book reviewer
(2) I enjoy crocheting
(3) I would rather read than watch t.v.
(4) I am a Christian
(5) I'm doing a read my Bible in 90 days challenge
(6) I am right-handed
(7) Did I mention I like to read?

I am to nominate 10 bloggers to receive these awards.
But, I am giving these awards to anyone who reads my blog.

7 comments:

Jingle said...

awesome job!
Cheers!
;)

Amy said...

congrats to you..

Have a great day..

Faith Imagined said...

Sounds like you enjoy reading! When my book finally gets published I will be knocking at your door (blog) to do a book review!!!

Debra Kaye said...

So....you like reading, huh? I'm right handed and a Christian too. We have a lot in common! lol

Blessings to you!

Short Poems said...

Congrats to you :)

Karen said...

Congrats on your awards...I love the saying...so many books, so little time..."

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Congratulations! I love to read, too! :D