Menu Plan Monday


I am so glad my Mom taught me about menu planning and grocery lists.
I remember my mom scheduling her grocery trips so she could hit 3 grocery stores in one day.
Actually I thought it was a waste of time and gas, but she swore she saved money.
Well I guess I follow in here footsteps a bit, as I go to two stores.
Anyhoo, here is a list of what we are eating this week.
For more participants, tips and ideas please visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday: Zesty Sausage and Rice
Tuesday: Beef and Lima Bean Dinner
Wednesday: Kielbasa Skillet Stew
Thursday: American Country Fare
Friday: Top-of-the-stove beans with Italian sausage

What Are You Eating This Week?

Comments

Kisma said…
My mother in law swears by the need to shop at five different stores because she shops the ads. For some it works,

for me... its maddening as I am a one stop girl. There are two stores I go to, one usually carries everything I need, the other is because its close and convenient.

This menu of yours sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

His Word Friday (October 14)