Getting To Know You!!






Kisma from `Sounds Like Life To Me` posted a getting to know you meme today.
I like the sounds of it so I decided I would join in.
Be sure to visit MannLand5 for links to more participants.

The questions..

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Cover up..in a one piece granny suit
2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Although I have never been on a jet, I have been on a 4 seater plane & LOVED it.
3. I can't stand it when...?
my computer goes on the fritz and quits working
4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
not at the beach, but I have gone skinny-dipping at a lake
(this would be years ago)
5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
I really don't know much about blog carnivals.
6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
My hubby is home!!
7. Pancakes or waffles?
lately it's been waffles
8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Water Park on a nice hot day!

8 comments:

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including myself!! Please follow me back!!

Be sure to come by every Friday for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

Have a great day!!

Kisma said...

if you know the secret to not being scared of flying, let me know. My hubby loves to fly and his brother is a pilot of a 4-seater and would love nothing more then to get me up in the air, which I of course haven't cause I am a big CHICKEN. Sooooo, any advice is great appreciated.

Thanks for sharing and linking me, its a first for me!!

Amy said...

LOVED your answers... I love pancakes, and a water park is fun also..

Debra Kaye said...

How fun! Loved your answers!! Nice to meet ya!

Teresa @ ♥ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ♥ said...

Great Q and A!

Hi, I'm stopping by from Java's 'Follow Friday 40 & Over'. I wanted to say hello and share some comment lo♥e.

I just became your newest Follower and I would be really honored if you would take a few minutes to check out my blog and follow me, too, if you like what you see.

In the meantime, I hope you're having a really wonderful week!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

Denise said...

Hi,

I'm following you back. I sent you an e-mail about the questions you asked on my About Me page.

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

I just found you from Never Growing Old's Over 40 Blog Hop. I'm enjoying visiting your blog.
Nancy
http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

Gretchen Seefried said...

I am over 40 and I am a new follower!! So happy to be here! Going to have to check out these recipes before I leave tonight! Oh my.....they look good! Please come over and Link them up at my website! We would love that! The site is called Midchix...for women over 40! We have a cooking flock named Mama Can Cook! You can link up recipes back to your blog! It's fun and it is some free Link Lovin! Let me know if you need any help getting started!
Have a great weekend!
http://www.midchix.com/