Scrap Award


I received this award from Freda of Freda's Voice.
I met Freda through A-Z Wednesday Book meme.
She has a pretty neat blog,be sure to visit her.

Now I am to tell you 10 things about me.
Then, if you are a reader you are welcome to this tag.

(1) I read my Bible daily
(2) I love blogging & facebook
(3) I have 3 boys
(4) I would be lost without my computer
(5) I am the shortest in my family. I'm 5'6"
(6) I snore every night, varying in intensity
(7) I like to highlight references in my books
(8) I enjoy crocheting
(9) I have e-mail left to read from December 2009
(10) I enjoy girl's night out

Comments

Karen said…
Congrats on the award!

I laughed aloud at #9...I felt terrible that I have behind since February on some of my emails...you have made me feel so much better! ;D
Amy said…
I love to read, have girls night out, and I am shorter than you.. I am 5/1.

Have a great Thursday..
JamericanSpice said…
I'd love to learn crocheting!

Congrats on your award

Popular posts from this blog

His Word Friday (October 14)