Welcome To The 2010 5MFM Ultimate Blog Party!

Welcome to the best BLOG PARTY ever! Thank you for stopping by my Joyful Journey blog.
This party is brought to you by those awesome ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom.
This party is for bloggers and non-bloggers alike. There are LOTS of prizes.
It's 100% FREE!!
Just write a party post of your own, provide the party URL on Mr. McLinky at 5MFM.
After you have provided your party link at 5MFM go PARTY!!
Start blog hopping, hanging out with new and old bloggers.
Especially try meeting new to you bloggers.
Last year there were over 2,000 bloggers participating.

A Little about me:

(1) I have been married to my darling hubby for over 21 years. We have three awesome boys.

(2) I LOVE to blog, as well as cook from recipes.

(3) I LOVE to read, and I enjoy doing reviews on books, and other gadgets.
Please contact me if you would like for me to review something for you or your company.

(4) I LOVE listening to contemporary Christian music and going to concerts done by contemporary Christian artists.

Prizes I would like:
                                    U.S. Only Numbers:
#44 Eco-Friendly Solid Wood Bracelet
#30 Nest Egg
#18 Goodie Basket for Mom

if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference):
  US101,US111, US112,  US35, US1, US6, US11,US 23,US 7,US 9,US 57,US 43,US 42,US 36,US 66,US 67,US 68,US 75,US 76, US77,US  78, US 94,US 95,US 97,US 98, US 2,US 3,US 4,US 5,US 8,US 10,US 12,US 13,US 14,US 15,US 16,US 17, US19,  US 20,US 21, US22, US23, US24,US 25, US26,US 27,US 28,US 29,US  31,US 32,US 33,US 34,US 37,US 38,US 39,US 40,US 41,US 45,US 46,US 47,US 48,US 49,US 50,US 51,US 52,US 53,US 54,US 55,US 56,US 58,US 59,US 51,US  60, US61,US 62,US 63,US 64,US 65,US 69,US 70,US 71,US 72,US 73,US 74,US 79,US 80,US 83,US 85,US 86,US 87,US 88,US 89,US 90,US 91,US 92,US 93,US 96,US 100,US 102,US 103,US 107, US 108,US 113,

USC 27,  USC 13, USC 25, USC 3, USC 10, USC 12, USC 1, USC 4, USC 5, USC 6, USC 7, USC 8, USC 9, USC 11, USC 12, USC, 14, USC 17, USC 18, USC 19, USC 20, USC 21, USC 22, USC 23, USC 24, USC 26, USC 28, USC 29, USC 30, USC 31, USC, 32, USC 33, USC 34, USC 36, USC 37, USC 38, USC 40, USC 41, USC 42, USC 43, USC 44, USC 50, USC 51, USC 47, USC 48, USC 49, USC 15, USC 53, USC 55, USC 56, USC 58, USC 59,

 INTL 12

30 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by! :)

brandy said...

hello nice to meet you

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from UBP to be your newest Google Follower-Hooray! You have a lovely blog! Hope you have a super weekend. Feel free to swing by my blog!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by via the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/

Jackie said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP. I am your newest follower. Check out my blog. http://blessingsoverflowing.blogspot.com

Mama Llama said...

Welcome to the party! 3 boys! WOWSA! I have 3 little llamas, but am thankful my wild man is sandwiched in between 2 little princesses!

Come visit us over at Little Llamas!
My Party Post!

Kristi Stephens said...

Hi!! Thanks so much for stopping by for my party post!

You asked about where to find Bible studies on my site - if you click on "sweeter than honey" on the right side of the blog, that will take you to lists of posts organized by book of the Bible. There are also some downloadable pdf versions of some of the studies under "resources" in the top navigation options! :)

May God bless you as you seek Him in His Word!! Enjoy the UBP!

Raising Z said...

Hello, stopping in to party with you :) I myself have one little boy and a little girl. I am now following you ;)

I hope you will come and party at my place. www.raisingz.blogspot.com

Enjoy the week!

Lauralee Moss said...

It is so nice to meet you! Keep enjoying the party. :)

redeemed diva said...

It's great to meet you. Who is your favourite music artist?

Nicole said...

Thanks for visiting My Real Review!! It's great to meet you and check out your blog!

I'm following you now too! Happy UBP!!

blueviolet said...

Isn't this party fun? I love contemporary Christian music too, by the way!

Joyeful said...

We share the same blogging name : ) And the same Lord ; ) It's lovely to meet you! Your mediterranean Lentil Salad sounds delicious!

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a wonderful party week! =)

Fruitful Vine2 said...

Interesting blog design. I like! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by. Happy partying!

Staci said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love christian music too! What are some of the concerts you've been too?

Christine said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog for the party! Congrats on being married for so long! I hope to do the same, but your're 20 years ahead of me. :) I’m following you now so I hope to learn more about you and your blog soon.  http://intheknowgiveaways.blogspot.com

Amy LeForge said...

Well I guess you really did list all the prizes! What a ton of work, lol. Glad to meet you, and thanks again for stopping by my site.

Marsha said...

Hey, Michelle! Just stopping to say hi. Come by my blog....you won the giveaway! Have a great week!

singedwingangel said...

Ty so much for stopping by my blog.. I love recipes and contemporary christian music as well.. LOVE casting crowns... mercyme.. allof those lol...

LaVonne said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love visitors. Come back again anytime. I love Christian music too ;) I hope you have fun partying this week.

Blessings!

JamericanSpice said...

Nice to see you in the party!

I'm visiting from the UBParty.
Have a great week and enjoy the party hopping!

Aloha!

Cinnamon Hollow said...

Congratulations on 21 years of marriage!!! Stopping by from UBP 2010! So nice to meet you!

Cascia said...

Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. You have a great site. I would love it if you visited my blog and left me a comment! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

Cascia
The Healthy Moms
http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

Gale said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Once the UBP is quieted down (or before--whenever) maybe you can stop back and share your favorite Christian musician. I used to listed to a lot more Christian music back in college and now I'm wearing out the same old few CDS. My faves were/are Jennifer Knapp, Jars of Clay (first CD...didn't care for their later stuff as much), and Smalltown Poets.

http://scribbleprints.blogspot.com
http://texifornia.blogspot.com

Cook Clean Craft said...

Thanks for visiting Cook Clean Craft. Looks like some great comfort recipes here. Will have to try some out!

Stephanie Manner Wagner said...

Hi! I'm Stephanie from "And Twins make 5! - A Mommy Blog". Just making the rounds via the UBP 2010, hope to see you around my blog too!

http://andtwinsmake5.com

Christy said...

I'm over from the UBP. I enjoyed browsing your blog. Your sugar cookie recipe looks wonderful... I have been looking for one to try. Thanks! Enjoy the party.

Renee said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the UBP! I'm now following you too. I love recipes and will definitely be back to read some more!

Mommy Moment said...

3 boys, wow!
I have 2 little girls :)

I wanted to drop by your blog to say thank-you so much for commenting on my #ubp10 post! I am so blessed by all the wonderful people who stopped by!

Thanks again,

Jody
http://mommymoment.ca
twitter @mommymomentblog