YUMMY Award!!

 
I am so excited to have won this award.
As you can probably tell I LOVE collecting recipes.
The recipes I've been posting on my blog are ones my mom has collected for years.
My mom was generous enough to pass them on to me, and I pass them on to you.
Thank you Lori of `Some of My Favorite Books` for passing this award on to me.

For receiving this award, I'm supposed to list 10 random things about myself...as well as, pass it along to 10 other bloggers.  Okay...here we go:

10 random things about me:


(1) I am passionately in Love with my LORD and Savior Christ Jesus.
(2) I am madly in Love with my awesome hubby.
(3) I am a book reviewer, sometimes reviewing other items.
(4) I enjoy blogging.
(5) I enjoy cooking from recipes.
(6) I'm a people person.
(7) I have 3 boys and no girls.
(8) I have a facebook & twitter account I use sporadically.
(9) I enjoy crocheting prayer blankets.
(10) I have somewhat of a creative side.


10 bloggers I'm giving this award to:
(1) Amy of Keeping up with the Shultz Family
(2) Angie of A Simple Kinda Life
(3) Janine of My Kids Are Fun
(4) Angelia of Living, Loving, Laughing
(5) Sandie Lee of Live it, Love it, Write it
(6) Bethany of This, That, and T'other
(7) Sheila of Ma Vie Folle
(8) Pam of Country Mouse City Mouse
(9) Sue of Stay At Home Mom
(10) Mighty M of The Mighty M Family

Comments

sheila said…
Oh, that is so sweet of you! Thank you! :) I'll grab it and post soon.
Sandie Lee said…
Ahh Thanks for thinking of me :)
Mighty M said…
Thanks for sharing this delicious award with me! :)
Amy said…
Thank you for honoring me. I will get this up soon. Have a great day.
mykidsarefun said…
Congrats! And thanks for passing it along to me! :)
Sue said…
Thank for the award! That's so nice of you. Hope you have a great day :)
Angelia Sims said…
Wow! Thank you soo soo much! Congrats on your awards and passing to me. Awesome! So sorry it took me so long...during the day since they passed a no personal internet law at work - even during lunch hour - I have to use my iPhone, which is not comment friendly.

Truly, thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)