WOW!! I'm Going Places Award

Thank you so much to Tiffany of `The Keeper at Home` for this `going places` award.
Please check out Tiffany's blog. Tiffany is a stay-at-home mom who homeschools her 14 & 12yr olds.
Within the next ten years she hopes to be working from home, so she can stay at home.

This award means `Your really going places baby`.

The rules are:
- link back to the blogger who sent me this award
- post where I would like to be in 10 years
- pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers

Where would I like to be in ten years? I would love to still be blogging, with a few giveaways thrown in here and there. Have grandchildren, hopefully a granddaughter since I have all boys. Be in good health. Serving the Lord through missions. Right now I serve the Lord by feeding inner-city children. I would like for that mission to continue, plus be involved in others. 

Now to pass this on to 10 awesome bloggers:
Chasity of `Seasons of a Godly Woman`
Sandra of `Musings of a Book Addict`
Sheri of `1 of 100 TOS Crew Reviews`
Jam of `Jam's Own Reality`
Lori of `Some of My Favorite Books`
Beth of `Bookaholic Mom`
Furygirl of `Mommy 2 Two Girls`
Katrina of `Sevin Family`
Anne of `Mommy Has To Work`
Amy of `Keeping up with the Schultz Family`

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Congratulations!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I love the title of the award haha.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Oh my... where will I be in ten years? A decade older! I already had a hard time when I turned 50. Not quite sure how I will handle 60! I hope with some grace...

Thanks for thinking of me and passing this along!

Sheri said...

I am working on getting mine posted-look for it soon. Thanks for it!

Natalie A. said...

Congrats on your award! Awesome!

Joyful said...

You all are so deserving.

Thank you Natalie

Amy said...

Yeah for you win.. Thanks for including me. I will post it soon.. Have a great day.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'll get this posted soon!

Amy said...

congrats on your award!