Sunshine Award

 
I'm spending the day working on my Bible study, reading, checking my e-mail, thinking about my blog
and the list goes on. I just took a break from reviewing books to read more blogs. I noticed Jenn of
sunshine award. Thinking time is right for a sunshine award, something we could all use, I looked 
down the post and saw my blog. Boy was I surprised. I want to say Thanks to Jenn. 

Following the awards traditions, I must do the following:


1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post

2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from

I am sharing this award with:
(1) Alyssa of Bloggin 2 Noggin 
(3) Tracy of Sweet Harper 
(4) Cop Mama 
(5) Kimberly of 365 days of sun 
(6) Janine of My Kids Are Fun 
(11) Alicia of More Than Words  


Comments

Amy said…
I have not seen that award before. It is so pretty. Thanks for passing it on to me. I will post it soon. Have a great Monday..
Steph said…
Aww thanks so much! I feel so blessed to be meeting all of these new people and reading all of these great blogs!
Natalie A. said…
Thank you so much for adding me to the list!! That is so nice of you! I hope you are having a great day!!
Gay Vaughan said…
Thank you for the award! I will post it soon. Your package went out today...enjoy!
~Gay~
Joyful said…
Your all so welcome & you deserve it for all you do.
Gay, I am so looking forward to the package. Thanks
Alicia said…
Thank you so much!!!! I am so blessed! I love this award!!!!
Sweet Harper said…
Thanks so much, what a pleasant surprise! I will have to think about who to pass it on to...fun!
Hi! Thank you so much!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Sue said…
Thanks for the award. I love the pretty flower. I'll try to post it as soon as I can. Thanks again, hope you have a great day :)
Kimberly said…
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! I will post on Friday!
mykidsarefun said…
Ohh thank you! I appreciate it. I'll spread the love later today :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)