One Lovely Blog

 
WOW!! I am getting so many special awards!
I would like to thank everyone who reads my blog.
Without you I wouldn't be getting awards.
So while your reading this please grab this award for your blog.
I know I'm breaking the rules, but you deserve an award.
So go ahead, grab it for yourself & your blog.

I would like to thank Natalie of The Adventures of Paul & Natalie for this very special award.

   - Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

   - Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.

   - Link the nominees within your post.

   - Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

   - Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


Comments

a49erfangirl said…
Congrats on your award. have a great weekend.
JamericanSpice said…
Congrats on your award! It's always so fun to be surprised.
Joyful said…
Thank you..I am so surprised by getting so many awards.

Popular posts from this blog

HodgePodge Wednesday (August 3)