I'm Doubly Going Places!

I would like to thank MisAdventuresofMomof3 for this award.
I'm seeing double as I've received this award before.
I spend a lot of time working on my blogs and honestly appreciate knowing
others are reading them.
I truly do love blogging and being online.
 
Please visit MisAdventuresofMomof 3  in 10 years from now she wants to be just enjoying life and getting ready to be an empty nester.


This award means `Your really going places baby`.

The rules are:
- link back to the blogger who sent me this award
- post where I would like to be in 10 years
- pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers

Where would I like to be in ten years? I would love to still be blogging, with a few giveaways thrown in here and there. Have grandchildren, hopefully a granddaughter since I have all boys. Be in good health. Serving the Lord through missions. Right now I serve the Lord by feeding inner-city children. I would like for that mission to continue, plus be involved in others.


If your reading this please consider yourself a friend and enjoy this award.
 Thank you for visiting!!

Comments

a49erfangirl said…
Congrats on your award.

Popular Posts